I have a strong design background and more than 14 + years of experience across a range of industries.
- I have experience working on the full UX / UI Design life cycle, including research, competitor analysis, user flows, wireframing, user testing effective prototypes and UI Design concepts.
- I have worked on websites and online products/apps for mobile, tablet and desktop platforms for B2C/B2B projects.
- Working on projects with Agile / Scrum methodology, with daily stand-ups.
- I have experienced with conversion rate optimisation techniques and associated analytics platforms to inform the design.
- I can effectively present my design work and thinking to developers and other key management.
- Have a big passion for photography and film making
SketchApp, InVision, Figma, Axure, Abstract, MS Visual Studio, Browserstack, Contentsquare, Hotjar, JIRA, Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office
SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER
Howden Joinery Group plc
January 2021 - Present
IGLU CRUISE - Wimbledon
March 2018 - November 2020 - (2 years 9 Months)
UX/UI DIGITAL DESIGNER
Robert Dyas – Wimbledon
April 2016 – March 2018 - (2 years)
PHASE II International - Thames Ditton
May 2014 – March 2016 - (1 year 10 months)
WEB DESIGNER & DEVELOPER
theBIGidea – Wallington
January 2013 – May 2014 (1 year 5 months)
Domestic & General - Wimbledon
May 2010 – January 2013 (2 years 9 months)
Newspress – Horsham
December 2006 – May 2010 (3 years 6 months)