May 2010 – January 2013
(2 years 9 months)
Working as part of the Web team within the Marketing department for one of the largest warranties and insurance providers.
- Have worked on design creatives and Front End Development (HTML, CSS and jQuery) for the Online International applications for Hotpoint, SMEG, Barclays, RBS, Candy, Hoover, Electrolux, GAME, Argos, Panasonic Smart TV App, B2B internal website for MEDIMAX Online POS-Tool.
- Setting up procedures for using SVN and CVS Version control software for tracking changes.
- Front End Development of the Consumer websites, Repair & Protect and SkyProtect.com and client existing OLR applications, enhancing their design and information architecture.
- Translating ideas into UX wireframing, prototyping and UI mock ups. Carried out relevant user testing to ensure that the designs were functional and accessible.
- Managing the full product design cycle incl. UX wireframing/prototypes in Axure, producing UI mockups
- User testing project and oversee it on WhatUserDo.com, reporting on learnings and making recommendations.
- Mentoring and being a team leader for the contractors when working on the Online International applications.